At Laughter Clubs, we use a combination of laughter exercises, deep breathing, gentle stretches, and relaxation to bring more fun, good health and less stress into our lives.
- Reduces stress and lowers blood pressure
- Improves immune, respiratory, cardiovascular and lymphatic functioning
- Increases 'feel good' body chemicals, confidence and self-esteem
- Boosts energy levels, fitness and stamina
- Better sleep and reduces snoring
- Provides natural pain relief
- Internal jogging oxygenates and cleanses body
- Low impact aerobic exercise
Regular laughter sessions every Wednesday
NB See also entry for Pukekohe Laughter Club - Tuesday
Laugh for no reason at all - have fun and feel good.
Suggested donation/koha of $5 to cover costs.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Carolyn on 022 419 1761.