We have organized PMINZ 25th Anniversary and Hawk'sbay branch kickoff meeting. This event will introduce you to PMI and PMINZ. We'll PMINZ's strategy and the benefits of belonging, and what's on offer in this branch towards your professional and educational development.
This will be followed with short presentations from:
- Syed Khurram Iqbal from PMI will introduce to PMINZ's strategy and the benefits.
- Ian Purdon from Eastern Institute of Technology will provide insights into their programs and courses offered—particularly professional development course of interest to project managers.
- Andrew Torrens from Ravensdown will share how industrial engineering is using project management for organizational success.
- Karina Campbell from Hawke's Bay Regional Council will talk about the development of their centralized project management office and the advantages for achievements.
- Tyler Strombom from Beca on project management consultancy to streamline scope, cost, and quality.
This will be followed by a question and answer session with a panel of PMINZ members and guest speakers. The evening will close with the cutting and eating of the PMINZ 25th anniversary cake and distribution of commemorative 25th-anniversary badges to PMINZ members.
Certified members can claim one Professional Development Unit in the Strategic and Business Management aspect of the Talent Triangle for attending this session.
Non-members are welcome to attend.