This hands-on workshop will give you the skills and knowledge to create your own dairy free - vegan - milks, cheeses and yoghurt.
Learn how to make and flavour plant based milks made of nuts, seeds and grains.
We will be using simple fermentation methods to get the real tasting cheeses and yoghurts.
All the products are plant based, made out of whole food ingredients, nuts, seeds, grains.
After taking this class you will feel confident and excited about making dairy free products at home that taste great!
You will take home a jar of oh-mazing mozzarellas and a jar of yoghurt.
This class is for you if:
- you are vegan looking for healthy and tasty plant based dairy alternatives
- you want to adapt a plant based lifestyle
- you want to control what goes into your food
- you have dairy allergies
- you want to meet like - minded people and make friends
This class is not for you:
- if you are allergic to nuts ( check out our other classes)
Ticket includes all the ingredients, dairy free tasting and recipe cards. Just bring your happy self :)
bring a friend and pay $145 for 2
Booking essential, space is limited