Planning a trip? Unhappy with the photographs from the last one? Get the skills to turn disappointing holiday snaps into stunning travel photographs. Includes a Saturday field trip.
We'll combine practical skills with artistic use of light to develop your travel photography for that next trip.
Note: Not for beginners - you should be competent using your camera in manual exposure mode and be familiar with basic principles of photography. Includes a Saturday field trip, check individual courses for details.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Critically examine travel photographs
- Explore techniques for better landscape travel photographs
- Explore techniques for better portrait travel photographs
- Use light creatively to enhance your images
- Be better photographically prepared and more confident for your next trip
- Bring your camera to the first session.
5 session: 4 x Tue 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM plus a field trip.
Presenter: John Williams