The Phoenix Enduro is a 1-day Enduro mountain bike event held at the Christchurch Adventure Park, on the 16th February.
The Phoenix Enduro is the final stop in the Asia Pacific Continental Enduro Series so all competitors will receive points that will count towards the overall series placings. Enduro mountain bike racing is designed to be the definitive test for mountain bikers. The focus of each event is to create a great atmosphere, community, competition and adventure for the competitor, including the best riding the region has to offer.
We encourage Cantabrians to come and watch some of the worlds best racers fly down the Christchurch Adventure Park.
6 timed race stages.
Once spots are filled entries will be closed. We are unable to reserve or hold spots.
Entries close Sunday 3rd February, 9:00pm NZ time.
Entry fee includes:
- Two days of practice (14th & 15th)
- One full day of timed racing (16th)
- Unlimited access to the Christchurch Adventure Parks’ chairlift for duration of the week (Valid from pick up, Monday 11th through to Saturday 16th)
- Chance to win awesome spot prizes
- Opportunity to win prize money