Learn skills to transform your home in a more peaceful and happier environment for all family members. The programme includes strategies to manage everyday conflicts, communicate effectively, and parent peacefully.
6 interactive sessions packed with practical exercises and plenty of space for discussion, sharing, and mutual support.
- Session 1: Understanding and preventing everyday patterns of conflict: when, how, and why ‘hot times’ happen.
- Session 2: Parents at peace: house management, gender relationships, stress, and unspoken needs.
- Session 3: The child’s world: what goes on inside their heads?
- Session 4: Connecting: how to communicate effectively, compassionately, and nonviolently at home.
- Session 5: Discipline vs. obedience: strategies and tips to get kids to cooperate and to address challenging behaviour.
- Session 6: Raising kind, confident, and resilient children.
Children are welcome. Take your child with you for no extra charge. Childminding option is available for an additional $7 per family. If you are using this option please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know about the age and number of children.
Dr Monica Carrer is a specialist in Peace and Conflict Studies and founder of The Everyday Peace Initiative.