The internationally award-winning modern retelling of an ancient myth is on tour in NZ for the very first time!
Dave is single and turning 30. He’s stood at the bar. Eurydice is a tree nymph.
And Bruce Springsteen is on the jukebox.
A tale of impossible, death-defying love told through hair raising spoken word and soaring soul music.
Alexander Flanagan-Wright (The Flanagan Collective) and Phil Grainger (Gobbledigook Theatre) weave together a world of dive bars, side streets, and ancient gods.
"A true gem of a show whose praise I want to sing from the rooftops." - VoiceMag (UK)
"Charming, uplifting … simple storytelling at its finest." - Adelaide Advertiser (AU)
- Best in Fringe winner (Dunedin Fringe Festival, 2019)
- City of Literature Beyond Words winner (Dunedin Fringe Festival, 2019)
- Best Pure Theatre - overall winner (Adelaide Fringe Festival, 2019)
- Best Theatre – Week One winner (Perth Fringe World, 2019)
- Weekly Best Theatre Award winner (Adelaide Fringe, 2018)
- Summerhall AwaRd Winner (Vault Festival, 2018)