Aaand it's back!
New Zealand's only event of it's kind will have you feeling hot hot hot - hot, as Sweat Shop Brew Kitchen's Hot Sauce Festival returns for it's fourth year.
Packing more punch than ever before, join like-minded chilli heads across an entire weekend.
SATURDAY 25 MAY
- Chilli pod review from one of the worlds most famous heat-seekers Johnny Scoville from Chase The Heat.
- NZ Chilli Eating Championship finals where both experienced heat dwellers and wild rookie contestants will encounter the worlds hottest chilli, the Carolina Reaper.
- White Chapel Jak will be joining us to kick off the afternoon dance floor followed by DJ / MC Slave late into the evening.
SUNDAY 26 MAY
- Things heat up in the Homemade Hot Sauce Competition
- Johnny Scoville returns for the Johnny vs World Chilli Challenge
- DJ / MC Slave
- Top hot sauce brands from NZ and beyond unite to showcase their heated madness for you to enjoy here or take home.
- Confuse your taste buds with the cool but hot feel of fiery cocktails, a specially brewed Chilli Beer and spicy smokehouse food menu.
Can't handle the heat yourself? We promise watching others fight the burn is worth every cent of your ticket.
HOT SAUCE BRANDS
Fire Dragon Chillies
Cook & Nelson
Jimmy’s Craft Foods
Australian Extreme Chilli Condiments
Red Hot Kiwi Co.