Join Richard Young and Shaun Barnett on a seven day photography workshop showcasing the best of Northland’s scenery. This location offers the perfect situations for long exposure photography, wild coastlines, waterfalls and classic jetties.
Historically, Northland was the main hub for activity in New Zealand and to date retains numerous remarkable landmarks: Russell is the former capital; the Treaty of Waitangi grounds are the home of modern New Zealand; giant sand dunes created by Volcanoes; the meeting place of the Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea; stunning bays; waterfalls; Kauri forest - it has it all!
A beautiful place to relax with a never ending summer, we have set aside lots of time to fully explore this deceivingly large region to capture some of the most lush environment in the country.
- Tuition by Richard Young & Shaun Barnett
- Boat trip and tour in the Bay of Islands
- 6 nights hotel accommodation (twin share, single upgrade available)
- 6 breakfasts
- Transport during the tour
- Pick up and drop off from Auckland
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- DOC concession fees
- Donation to our Tongariro Conservation Project