North West Wine, Beer & Food Festival is set to return to the stunning surrounds of The Hunting Lodge on 9 February, showcasing the finest offerings by local vineyards, breweries and restaurants, and the festival’s strongest music line-up yet - Gin Wigmore, Tami Neilson and Jed Parsons - artists who have all hit the New Zealand top 20 album charts this year.
12pm - GATES OPEN
1.55pm - Nick Brightwell
2.45pm - Jed Parsons
4.00pm - Tami Neilson
5.20pm - Gin Wigmore
7pm - SHOW ENDS
AUCKLAND CITY BUS INFO:
Auckland City Buses will leave from 34 Sale St, opposite Sweatshop Bar & Kitchen at 12pm. Buses will return after the event at 7pm to the same location.
MURIWAI BUS INFO:
Muriwai Bus will leave from Sand Dunz Cafe, 455 Motutara Rd at 12pm, and return after the event.
RIVERHEAD/KUMEU/HELENSVILLE BUS INFO:
12pm - Bus departs Kumeu Rugby Football Club, Alexandra St, Riverhead
12.20pm - Bus departs Kumeu New World, 110 Main Road
12.45pm - Bus departs Countdown Helensville, 43 Commercial Road
Buses will return after the event in the reverse order.
FOR ALL BUS ROUTES -
- NO PARKING is included with your bus ticket. All parking is done at the owner's discretion.
- Please arrive at bus stop at least 15 minutes prior to departure times above. The bus will leave the stop at the time stated & we would hate you to miss your ride to The Hunting Lodge.
- A Return Event Bus ticket will need to be presented by all patrons to gain entry to these buses.
- For all buses, any children who cannot sit comfortably on their parent's lap will require a bus ticket.
- Free parking will be available at The Hunting Lodge on the day.
- A range of vendors will be selling food on the day, however; attendees are welcome to bring a picnic. Please note, all liquids are prohibited from being brought into the venue. Free water will be available on site.
The music menu is paired with delicious local offerings from vineyards Coopers Creek, The Hunting Lodge, Kumeu River, Soljans Estate Winery & West Brook Winery, and breweries Hallertau Brewery, Colab Brewing & Liberty Brewing Company and bespoke dishes from food vendors including The Riverhead & The Tasting Shed.
Just 30 minutes North West of Auckland, the beautiful Hunting Lodge will play host to this day long event, which will showcase the amazing wine, beer and food that is on offer in the region. Over a dozen local vineyards, breweries and food vendors will be on display.
Featuring live music from:
Gin Wigmore, Tami Neilson & Jed Parsons
The North West Wine, Beer & Food Festival offers fans the chance to see Los Angeles based alt-rock chanteuse Gin Wigmore live at home for the first time since 2015, with a set that’s expected to feature music from break-out 2009 record Holy Smoke through to her stunning new release Ivory.
“It’s been too long since I’ve played at home in New Zealand, and I can’t wait to get on stage with my band to close out the festival,” Wigmore said.
North West local Tami Neilson is a country music treasure with ever-increasing international acclaim. Fresh from a 15-date European tour, Neilson has just been nominated for Best Solo Artist and Album of the Year at the upcoming Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards for her outstanding 2018 release Sassafrass. Jed Parsons is an indie-pop star on the rise with his solo debut Midnight Feast garnering local and trans-Tasman attention.
The festival will again feature a kids zone, making it a truly family friendly event. Children 15 years or under are FREE when pre-registered with a parent or legal guardian.
Note, rain date on Sunday, February 10 if required. All ticket holders will be notified if the rain date is required, and all tickets will remain valid. No refunds will be issued for non-attendance of rain date.