The average human being goes through 60,000 thoughts in a span of 24 hours. An angry mind, agitated mind, disturbed mind, restless mind, talkative mind, lazy mind, or an untamed mind robs your inner peace and potential. In the various states of mind live a myriad of thoughts. And, beyond the flooding streams of thoughts awaits an ocean of bliss and infinite joy. Meditation is the river that merges effortlessly in that ocean. It's an art anyone can master, a skill anyone can learn, a craft anyone can practice.
Most seekers complain that their mind wanders off when they try to meditate. The harder they focus, the more difficult it gets. Many have been meditating for years but they have not experienced any real benefits. Many state that they don't know where and how to start on the path of meditation.
The meditation Om Swami practices is chiefly based on Mahamudra, yoga sutras and his own experience of nearly 23 years. In this camp, you’ll be exposed to the basics and the foundation of meditation for superior concentration and insight. We'll primarily focus on the following:
1. Core virtues a meditator must develop.
2. Vase breathing to channelize your energies.
3. The art of meditation.
1. All spots only on a first come, first served basis.
2. This is a 2 day non-residential program that will start at 10am and finish at 4pm everyday.
3. The price includes the Eventfinda processing fee and credit card fee.
4. Lunch is included in the cost of the ticket.
5. Venue in Waimauku is 10 minutes from Kumeu, ISKCON temple or 30 minutes from Auckland CBD.
6. You are responsible for your to-and-fro travel to the venue and for your accommodation.
7. You will need to wear comfortable white clothes throughout the camp. At least, the top should be white. Lowers can be track pants or jeans etc.
8. Ideally, you should be able to sit on the floor during meditation. Please bring your own comfortable cushion for the wooden floor – if required. [Chairs will be provided for those who can't].
9. Children below the age of 12 are not allowed on this camp.
10. All discourses will be in English only.
11. We will have Swamiji's books available for purchase. Please bring cash for payment as we do not have Eftpos facility at present.
Strictly no refunds are allowed at all. Please think over before you register. Payments made for this camp cannot be adjusted towards any other camp or event.
Om Swami is a mystic, non-traditional monk and author of nine best-selling books including The Ancient Science of Mantras, Kundalini: An Untold Story, A Million Thoughts, The Wellness Sense, When All Is Not Well, and If Truth Be Told: A Monk's Memoir.
For any inquiries related to the Auckland event, please contact :
Laxmi Jhunjhnuwala +6421778322; Usha Kumar +64210730829;
Arpit Malhotra +64276300007
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com
Download Black Lotus - a completely free world-class meditation App. Available on Apple and Android. Meditate privately on calmness, forgiveness, peace, bliss, compassion and many other emotions at your own pace.