Let the end of 2019 be a time for you to feel calm & invigorated: Restore, Refresh, Re-orientate & Rejuvenate. Take this very special time for you in Space to let go of the past year and let in the coming year with greater ease, a clearer mind and optimism.
Join Lana Bright & Claudio Escutia on this retreat, at beautiful Space Studio in Wellington, New Zealand www.spaceyoga.nz.
Be guided through many daily practices – traditional and current, with the wisdom of modern research woven in to support our health & wellbeing and orientate us to living life calmly & fully.
Meditation, Yin, Yang, Restorative Yoga (still shapes/dynamic shapes/restful shapes), breath practices, mindfulness, walks in nature, sound healing, a fire ceremony, conversations – to nourish you: Learn something new, evolve your practices, feel refreshed.
Regardless of your previous experience, this retreat will offer wonderful opportunities to unplug, reset and rejuvenate.
There will be opportunities to go into silence and if you wish to explore silence for much of the retreat, this too is offered.
Below is our draft timetable of events, which students can come to as many or as few as is best for them: Sunday 29th December 7pm – Welcoming and meeting everyone and beginning to orientate towards why we’re here and what we will practice & enjoy together.
- 8am-9am – Yin & Yang Yoga – Lana
- 9.10am-10am – Pranayama breathing & Meditation – Claudio
- 10am-11.15am Brunch
- 11.15am-1.15pm – Claudio & Lana – approaches, concepts & practices that nourish our wellbeing & those that can easily sabotage us
- 1.15pm-3.30pm A Leisurely Break (Rejuvenation – Oriental Bay or Balaena Bay – a 20 mins walk away; a walk through Mt Victoria bush walks: resting, reading and restoring)
- 3.45pm-5.30pm – Lana/Claudio – quietly & mindfully imbedding practices
Break for evening meal
- 7.15pm-8.30pm - Restorative Yoga infused with Mindfulness – Lana
- 8am-9am -Yin & Yang Yoga – Claudio
- 9am-10am – Pranayama & Meditation – Lana
- 10am-11.15am Brunch
- 11.15am-1.15pm - Claudio & Lana – approaches, concepts & practices that nourish our wellbeing
- 1.15pm-6.45pm - Break (Rejuvenation – Oriental Bay or Balaena Bay – a 20 mins walk away; a walk through Mt Victoria bush walks: resting, reading and restoring)
- 7pm-9pm - Restorative yoga – ‘letting go, letting be, letting in’, as we open towards 2020 – Lana
- 9pm-10pm – Fire Ceremony -orientating to 2020 – letting go, be and in – Lana + Claudio
- 10pm-Midnight+ – New Year’s Eve Sound Journey & Music – Claudio
Wednesday, 1st Jan 2020 New Year’s Day
- 9am-10am – Yin & Yang Yoga – Lana
- 10.10am-11am – Meditation & Pranayama – Claudio
- 11am-12.30am Brunch together
- 12.30pm – 2pm Final time – what we have explored, experienced and learnt together