Mini Marine Biologist 3 Day Programs.
For kids ages 7 to 14.
Calling for all you budding Marine Biologists!
Saltwater Eco are passionate about getting kids immersed in and excited about our local marine environments and so we’ve created a marine science-tastic, environmentally friendly and completely unique holiday program.
We explore 3 awesome Snorkel Spots in 3 days:
- All our Snorkel Spots are located with 15 minutes drive of Matakana Village and can include:
- Goat Island Marine Reserve
- Tāwharanui Marine Reserve
- Jones Bay
Topics covered include:
- The importance of our oceans
- Marine reserves vs non marine reserves
- Rocky shore environment & species
- The issues surrounding marine pollution and ocean plastics
- Our Mini Marine Bios Holiday Programs consist of 3 x 2 hour Snorkel and Marine Education Sessions over 3 days.
- 3 x Interpretive Guided Snorkels (2 marine reserve and 1 non marine reserve)
- 2 x Rocky Shore Explores
- 1 x Ocean Plastic Session & Survey
We’re all about small groups, big experiences and having fun safely, our kids snorkel programs are run with a conservative ratio of 4 kids to 1 instructor.
All the equipment your child will need for their lesson is included:
- Mask, snorkel and fins
- Full length wetsuit
- A flotation devices if your kid lacks water confidence
- Photos / videos from the lesson
- Drinking water and extra sunscreen
$105 for all 3 Days or
$45 per day
For bookings and inquiries please email - firstname.lastname@example.org