This workshop for parents will show you how to practice mindfulness and get the whole family doing it.
- Recognise & manage stress
- Switch on the calming system in the body
- Settle emotional reactivity
- Find joy in everyday life
- Get the whole family practising
Neave Ross-Wallace is a therapist and registered mindfulness teacher who has taught mindfulness skills to over 2000 adults and children. Over the past 20 years she has run the counselling service Parentline, facilitated the world re-nouned MBSR program and taught mindfulness into schools on behalf of the Mental Health Foundation of N.Z. Neave brings a mix of humour, warmth and scientific research to all her workshops and talks.