In this retreat, Bhavna and Pat will support your growth in both mindfulness and self-love. A special focus of this retreat is to enable you to connect with joy and bring that forth into your life. This retreat combines proven psychological and mindfulness strategies and gives you the best of both worlds.
Retreat is ACC approved.
Join me to...
- Grow and expand in self-love and self-worth
- Reconnect with your heart and life purpose
- Release behaviours and emotions that no longer serve you
- Reclaim your inner peace
Set in the lovely healing nature sanctuary of Te Moata Retreat centre, gift yourself four days where you can let go of daily concerns and allow yourself to be nurtured.
This four day residential semi-silent psychological mindfulness retreat will encourage and guide participants to:
- Develop in mindfulness
- Learn psychological strategies for releasing harmful beliefs and emotions
- Reclaim your sense of peace and wholeness
The retreat will provide you with:
- Tools to stop or decrease self-abusive behaviours and thoughts
- Strategies to grow in self-love.
Investment: $495 or ACC Funding
Price includes accommodation, meals and tuition.
Bookings close 1st October 2019.
To register please contact Bhavna. firstname.lastname@example.org