A well-run meeting saves time and money, increases motivation and productivity, and helps an organisation reconnect with its strategic intent. This half day workshop offers practical guidance on the core functions of meetings, minute-taking and recording resolutions.
Governance New Zealand’s expert guidance on meeting procedures and other sources of information will be used during the course.
Key areas covered:
- Organising the meeting – pre and post
- Creating a board work programme and why it’s important
- How to ensure the agenda flows and is relevant
- Taking good minutes – what to record and when
- Actions Points – including a detailed template
- Board inductions – key documents
- Documenting risk – detailed template included
Who will benefit:
This workshop is ideal for anyone involved in preparing meetings or recording procedures for any form of meeting e.g. board meeting, AGM’s, special meetings or shareholder meetings.