Book By July 20 and pay the Early Bird Price of $20.
Mantra chanting is a form of meditation that takes its name from Bhakti Yoga - the yoga of devotion.
Chanting opens the heart, stills the mind and invites you to sink a little deeper with every repetition.
Mantra practice is an effective form of meditation, which can be implemented during those times when you’re feeling depressed, confused, or have far too many negative thought patterns. A mantra is a tool for the mind, and it allows our awareness to more easily turn inward.
During sacred utterance (mantra chanting), whichever mantra you chose can bring feelings of happiness, kindness, love, peace, bliss and relaxation and that mantra becomes sacred to you.
Mantras provide an array of spiritual, mental, and physical healing for the practitioner and give the wandering mind a focal point. They produce a beat and flow that is easy for the mind and body’s energy system to grasp hold of. When the mind wants to wander out of the meditative state, the mantra helps bring it back. The rhythm of the mantra provides an easy channel for energy to flow in and out of.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Mantra and the meaning of mantra yoga.
- Types of mantra and benefits.
- Different ways to chanting mantra.
- Find your special mantra?
- Different mantra for different purpose
- Learn technique and pace while practicing different mantra.
- Learn how to make mantra simple and rhythmic
- What to play while chanting mantra and how to make it melodic
- Share your mantra chanting experience with a teacher and meet other mantra chanting practitioners
- How to purify your voice for mantra chanting
- We can share a mantra audio for you that you can chant anywhere, anytime