This workshop is ideal for businesses at start, growth and innovation stage as well as to go global or companies with up to 50 team members.
Presented and delivered by Marketing Minds, the workshop's objective is to complete your one-page marketing plan for your business and product (blueprint).
This is what Marketing Minds cover in their marketing blueprint workshop:
- Your brand’s core goals
- Brand promise and messages
- Target markets
- Overall strategy
- Action plan
The Marketing Minds single page plan simplifies complex marketing needs and hones in on what is most crucial to grow and sustain your brand. It’s the foundation for results, your growth worksheet and reminder of the path to stay on.
- Innovative marketers – they understand how to take a start-up from seed stage right through to being an industry leader.
- Marketing Minds have experience in both local and international markets including cross border marketing in China, Australia, United States, South East Asia and United Kingdom.
- Their knowledge and experience in bridging the gap between strategy and implementation ensures marketing plans are realistic and deliverable.
- Their track record across at least 15 different industries enables cross pollination of ideas to create competitive advantages for companies.
Marketing Minds Introductory Video: https://youtu.be/1XGoQuyxEoM
Total Price: $250 (includes GST and fees).
When: Friday 9 August, 9:00am - 12:00pm.
Location: GridAKL John Lysaght Cafe Collective Event Space, 101 Pakenham Street West, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland 1010.
For initial questions and additional information, feel free to get in touch with Engage Pro by either mobile phone or email:
022 524 8590
For your reference, GridAKL Innovation Precinct comprises of three different locations and properties next to each other within Wynyard Quarter (Auckland):
(1) GridAKL John Lysaght Cafe Collective, 101 Pakenham Street.
(2) GridAKL Mason Brothers, 139 Pakenham Street West.
(3) GridAKL Generator Space, 12 Madden Street.