After a successful sold-out event in 2018, the iconic Marchfest craft beer and music festival is back and better than ever.
Held on the 9th March at Founders Park in Nelson - New Zealand’s main hop growing region (top of the South Island). The festival coincides with Nelson’s 3rd annual Beer Week (March 2nd - 9th).
- Set in the historic village of Founders Heritage Park, Nelson
- 10 of the best Top of the South brews
- 5 specially selected NZ wide brews.
- New tasting bar
- Cool live music including Newtown Rocksteady and legendary Kiwi rockers The Narcs! (more acts to be announced soon).
- Family-friendly entertainment, games and activities - Nelson Beer Week from March 2nd - 9th.
- Local artisan food and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Option to join the Gourmet Beer and Food Matching Lunch.
Marchfest is a celebration of all things Craft Beer and an event for the whole family!
Marchfest is a unique craft beer and music festival, held in New Zealand’s main hop growing region Nelson, at the top of the South Island. Unlike ordinary beer festivals, all the beers available at MarchFest have been specially commissioned for the event and have never previously been tasted by the public. 2018 was the biggest MarchFest yet, with a sell-out crowd of more than 4000 people enjoying the one-day event, all set in the beautiful, traffic-free environment of Founders Heritage Park.