2019 Feilding Auto Electrical Winter Series.
Round 1 Sunday 2nd June
Round 2 Sunday 7th July
Round 3 Sunday 4th August
Round 4 Sunday 1st September
Test day on each preceding Saturday
Discounts for Manawatu Car Club members.
Free entry for spectators.
The Feilding Auto Electrical Winter Race Series is the best one-day racing series in the country, with 100+ cars entering in a variety of very exciting and competitive race classes. The Manawatu Car Club makes it easy for as many as possible to come racing with us.
The 4-round series puts the emphasis is on fun, enjoyment and camaraderie. Keen rivalries on the track lead to strong and lasting friendships off the track. And really, we are just racing for chocolate fish… (thanks Ray Hartley Motors).
See the supplementary regulations for the event for full class descriptions and details. The classes running for the series are:
- Ernie’s Engineering GT Cup
- Coresteel Buildings IB Cup
- Geartech Automotive SF Cup
- Danny’s Auto Services/BT Advisory RS Cup
- Max Tarr MX5 Cup
- Total Truck Spray Formula First Cup
- GDM Retail Systems Classics Cup Classic cars built to GDM Retail Systems, Class 1 Classics
- GDM Retail Systems Saloon Trophy Class 2 Retro Classics and Group 4 Saloons
- GT Radials Taxi Cup : 6-cylinder normally aspirated Falcons and Commodores
- Formula First Cup is open to Formula First cars. Other open-wheelers such as Formula Ford, Formula Suzuki etc and Clubmans sports cars are welcome to compete in this class but will not score points.
This is a great opportunity for track time.
Taxi Cup is for 6-cylinder normally aspirated Falcons and Commodores.
For more info: http://manawatucarclub.org.nz/find-enter-events/winter-race-series/