Does wheeling your way down a snowy mountain course sound like fun? Of course it does! Mountain Bikes on Snow is back with men and women competing for loads of amazing prizes. Get your adrenaline rush and enter now and you'll also go in the draw to WIN a Macpac Hydration Pack!
Registrations open: 7am
Compulsory briefing: 10.15am
Race starts: 11.30am
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Attendance at the safety briefing is a condition of entry. Any competitor missing the safety briefing will not be permitted to compete.
2. Full face helmet is compulsory
3. Appropriate mountain bikes in adequate condition must be used
4. No spike tyres. Flat studs are allowed, if you can grasp the tyre with bare hands the tyres are permitted. No slick tyres permitted.
5. Tandem bikes are not permitted
6. ‘Fat Bikes’ are not permitted, maximum tyre width 3inches/76mm
7. Competitors must be 14 years of age or over. Any competitor under 18 years must have a parent or guardian with them to sign a waiver at registration
8. You must complete the correct course or you will be disqualified
9. You must not participate under the influence of any illegal drugs or alcohol
10. Refund policy – entries cancelled before the event will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 48 hours of the event day. Refunds will be paid direct into a bank account as nominated by the participant. If the event is cancelled due to bad weather a refund will be issued.