The annual Louis Roederer Champagne event is back for 2019. This event, in its fifth year, is always a sellout on the Wharekauhau calendar, and always a fun-filled weekend of great wine, great people, and great cuisine.
The weekend begins with a unique dinner that partners specially selected Californian and New Zealand wines from the lodge owner’s private cellar – The California V New Zealand Wine War. These wines will be paired with a multi-course degustation menu crafted by lodge Executive Chef.
Stroll up for a relaxing country breakfast the following morning, before doing as much or as little as you would like for the day. Re-join us for the marquee Louis Roederer Champagne degustation dinner including the legendary Cristal Champagne, hosted by wine legend, Brett Newell, from EuroVintage, Roederer’s exclusive importers.
. Price advertised is for 2 people
· Two-nights accommodation in a Cottage Suite
· Evening pre-dinner drinks and canapes
· Friday night degustation dinner: “The annual California V New Zealand Wine War”. Communal long-table dinner
· Saturday night degustation dinner: “Louis Roederer Champagne Dinner” Communal long-table dinner
· Full country breakfast each day
· Late check out on Sunday