Design Thinking is an approach that helps to synthesise people’s needs, an idea’s technical feasibility and its overall business viability. The best way to develop the associated skills and mindsets is through experience.
A year of experience in two-days
Leading Innovation, using simulations built in collaboration with celebrated design consultancy IDEO, is an expert-guided workshop that will enable your people to build innovation confidence and competence. They’ll emerge with foundational knowledge and real experience in design thinking so they can immediately put it to work to achieve impact in your organisation and for your clients.
Attending the Leading Innovation workshop will enable you to:
- Develop a common language for innovation
- Put customers at the centre of design efforts
- Grow ideas into powerful solutions
- Integrate design thinking into your work culture
- Build you and your team’s profile within your organisation through championing these critical organisational processes.
So your organisation can:
- Create new products and systems that strengthencompetitive advantage
- Achieve operational effectiveness
- Minimise risk when forging into new territory
- Build greater engagement with customers and among employees
Who should attend?
Leading Innovation is ideal for anyone who is looking to develop the behaviours, tools and skill sets to build innovation confidence and competence.
Hear what a participant had to say
“We were genuinely amazed at how far we came in such a short amount of time! We developed and created real tangible prototypes that we have been able to move forward with across APAC.” – Head of Innovation