Why do so many strategies stumble at the point of execution?
When changes keep coming, how do you keep everyone aligned, engaged and moving forward?
Change ManagementWhat is it that those game changing organisations do differently? They have the instincts to create great solutions and the reflexes and the mindset to make them a reality.
A year of experience in two-days
Leading Change is an expert-guided workshop that teaches both the ‘what to do’ and ‘how to be’ of successful change. Backed by more than 20 years of research, industry insights and results, it combines proven change management theory with hands-on practice in an engaging, low-risk simulation experience. More than 75% of your time will be spent on team-based project work.
Leading a change from analysis through to planning and implementation, so you will leave the workshop with the behaviours, tools and skill sets to effectively make change happen.
Attending the Leading Change workshop will enable you to:
- Quickly turn ideas and solutions into reality
- Speak with a common language
- Align and engage stakeholders around new ways of doing things
- Build a highly engaged culture of execution
- Build you and your team’s profile within your organisation through championing these critical organisational processes
So your organisation can:
- Introduce new products, processes and technologies to create competitive advantage
- Move quickly and adapt to a changing environment
- Minimise risk of project misfires and delays
- Strengthen credibility with customers, employees and other stakeholders
Who should attend?
Leading Change is ideal for anyone who is looking to develop the behaviours, tools and skill sets to effectively make change happen.
Hear what a participant had to say
“We achieved more today on this project than the previous six months. I’m excited to see where this leads us to from here.” - Finance Director, Manufacturing