At the Laughter Club Howick, we use a combination of laughter exercises, deep breathing, gentle stretches, and relaxation to bring more fun, good health and less stress into our lives. No 'traditional' yoga exercises.
- Reduces stress and lowers blood pressure
- Improves immune, respiratory, cardiovascular and lymphatic functioning
- Increases 'feel good' body chemicals (endorphins), confidence and self-esteem
- Boosts energy levels, fitness, and stamina
- Better sleep and reduces snoring
- Provides natural pain relief
- Internal jogging oxygenates and cleanses body
- Low impact aerobic exercise
Regular laughter sessions every Saturday morning (school term time only), held in the Monet Room at Highland Park Community House. Laugh for no reason at all - have fun and feel good.
Suggested koha/donation of $5 to cover costs of venue.
For more information:
Email - email@example.com or contact Pauline - 533 8485.