Join Ken Wright & Shaun Barnett for a weekend landscape photography workshop in the awe-inspiring location of Tongariro National Park to improve your landscape photography.
Over this two day workshop (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon/evening) you will learn to shoot a diverse range of subjects including classic landscape photography, waterfalls, rivers, forests and macro photography.
During the weekend you will get to shoot from sunrise to sunset, in a variety of locations within the national park.
- Mountain landscape photography
- Waterfall and river photography
- Forest and macro photography
- Awareness of composition and lighting
- Advanced camera settings and exposure
- Sunrise and sunset photography
- 2 nights accommodation at Skotel Alpine Resort in twin share, single room upgrade available
- 2 full breakfasts at the Terrace Restaurant
- 2 packed lunches made by the Terrace Restaurant
- Full tuition by Richard Young & Shaun Barnett
- Printed notes covering special techniques, settings and tips
- DOC concession fees