Ladies Who Lunch is pleased to announce - Ladies Day Out @ Vodafone Derby Day - Saturday 2 March 2019
Experience Derby Day on a private lawn marquee, trackside with the ladies! Join us in the heart of the action, in a stylish marquee, trackside for the most fashionable day of Auckland Cup Week. Positioned next to the hustle and bustle of Cuvee, on a beautifully elevated lawn.
You’ll enjoy the best of an indoor-outdoor flow in this 120 person space, located right in the heart of the day’s entertainment. Your ticket includes access to the private Ladies Who Lunch marquee and lawn, plus a flute of Moet on arrival, canapes and a delicious buffet lunch prepared by award-winning chefs. Our area has it’s very own bar, and during the afternoon we will be awarding a ‘Best Dressed’ prize to one lucky lady.
Derby Day is all about fashion so get dressed up, enjoy some Moet with the girls, and get swept up in the roar of the crowd as the horses flash right by. Come on your own, or come with friends. This is a great chance to mix, mingle, network and make new friends.
Your day includes
• 12.00pm – 1.00pm Arrival hour with roving canapes and a glass of Moet.
• 1.00pm – 2.00pm Mix & Mingle, have a flutter & your chance to enter into the Derby Day fashion competition
• 2.00pm – 3.00pm Delicious buffet menu designed by award-winning chefs
• Through the day, onsite betting thanks to Ellerslie Races
• Tables, leaners and chairs for your comfort on our lawn setting
• Prime viewing position immediately beside the track elevated above Cuvee with a view of the finish line
• Racecourse admission, access to public stands, racebook & pen
• Free access to the Cuvee afterparty
Tickets start from $140 in the first tier so get in quick and tell your friends! All tickets are the same, just different pricing dependent on numbers sold.
This event is strictly ladies only, but you will have the chance to mix and mingle with others in the general areas and the afterparty.