Be at the Kimbolton Domain Saturday April 6, 2019 for the best outdoor art experience you will have all year.
Rural sculpture, art, photography and quilts to see and buy. Three exhibitions showcase national and local country creativity.
This colourful event celebrates the NZ country way of life.
- It's a chance to see and buy the work of emerging and established artists
- Vote for your favourite sculpture
- Local food stalls, coffee carts and a licensed bar
- Crafts, beautiful gifts for sale
- Home grown produce
- Live music
- Meet textile and fabric artists, fine art photographers & quilters
- Watch spinners, blacksmiths, green wood workers.
Families and groups should come prepared to have a go at creative and physical challenges.There's a leader board - so its competitive. Pony rides, petting zoo, rural and creative games. Affordable family fun.