Kids Eco Festival is a fun day for all the family that is all about sustainability and environmental action. Come and meet organisations that are all about protecting the planet: learn some new skills, play some games, and find out how to get involved in local initiatives.
There are activities for all ages, including:
- make your own smoothie using pedal power
- sew your own reusable bag
- be a nature explorer
- discover the secret life of worms
- Wearable Arts - recycled fashion show and competition
- retro games... and much more!