Join Ken Wright for a weekends waterfall and riverscape photography workshop in the awe-inspiring locations deep into the Kaimai Mamaku Forest and other locations in the bay of plenty to improve your “water in motion” photography.
Over this two day workshop (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon/evening) you will learn to shoot a diverse range of waterfalls (large and small), rivers, forests and panorama photography.
There are several exclusive locations for this workshop, in the Kaimai Mamaku Forest, we have three spectacular waterfalls seen by only a few. The Ngatuhoa Trust have given us permission to enter and we will be guided by an experienced ranger.
Other location in the Bay of Plenty and the Waikato Boarder will be dependent on the weather and fitness of the group. This weekend is ideal for those who love to tramp in the bush and are familiar with all that brings.
Our aim is to have each photographer get the guidance required to capture a “Hero Shot”. During the weekend Ken will take you through Layering in Photoshop to get the best out of your images. Ken will show you how to exploit hidden water movement to add an extra dimension to your image.
Please note: There is a fair amount of walking to get to some of the falls, the tracks are rough and often cut through the bush and down through tree roots. A reasonable level of fitness is required, you will be on the go most of the day.
- Waterfall and riverscape photography
- Image layering in Photoshop
- Settings and composition
- Panorama photography
- Tuition by Ken Wright with a small group of only 4 people
- 2 nights accommodation at Pacific Palms Resort in a 2 or 3 bedroom self contained apartments, some may share twin room with another person from the workshop. If you wish, there is the option to upgrade to a private motel room at extra cost.
- 2 cooked breakfasts (cafe across the road from motel)
- 2 packed lunches
- DOC concession fees
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- Notes on Waterfall Photography