Build on the basics from Italiano Rapido! or Italian - Intro 1 and learn to speak more foundation Italian for travel in a fun, supportive environment.
Continue on from the first four-week course (or Italian - Intro 1 or equivalent) and learn to talk more about yourself and your family; asking and answering questions; booking rooms, shows, restaurants and tickets; telling the time; and expand your knowledge of Italian food and culture.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Talk about yourself and your family
- Ask and answer questions more confidently
- Book rooms, tickets and restaurants
- Tell the time in Italian and describe more about travel in Italy
- Speak more confidently when ordering food and drinks
Presenter: Penelope Maxwell