People are different. Everyone has their strengths. Colleagues and clients have different needs, habits, values, and different ways of thinking. Inclusive Leaders bring out the best in people and they don’t need to be in a leadership position to do that. Inclusive Leaders know how to best respond to diverse needs of team members and customers. Inclusive Leaders are effective, impactful, and understand the value of long term relationships.
This workshop will provide highly effective tools to gain confidence in Inclusive Leadership practices.
- Recognise the impact of bias and unconscious bias on our relationships
- Learn practical tips on how to approach and interact with people who are different
- Gain a greater awareness, understanding and confidence with inclusive interactions
- Understand and appreciate individual strengths
- Unleash the true potential of people by asking the right questions
- Lead difficult conversations to a positive outcome
Key outcomes will be
- You help others to develop inclusive behaviours
- You are a positive influence on (work) relationships
- You create a productive and inclusive (work) environment
- You build long lasting relationships
Participants will leave with an action plan and an offer of individual follow up to support their learning.
- Limited parking available, but you may have to explore parking around some of the nearby roads
- Report at reception
- Registration 8.45am, start 9am
You find more information on our website:
For any questions please email: Stefan@diversityinstitute.co.nz
About the facilitator:
Stefan Doll (CMHRINZ, MBA), Registered Psychologist in Germany, HR and Diversity Consultant & Coach.
Stefan has 20 years of experience as a human resources manager, trainer and consultant in Europe and New Zealand in the FMCG industry, manufacturing, local government and professional services. His degrees in industrial psychology (Germany) and MBA (UK) laid the foundation for many successfully resolved people challenges in a business context. His passion for leadership and thriving organisational cultures resulted in advising the European headquarters of BP on learning and development programmes before he came to New Zealand in 2003.
Stefan is a published author and co-founder of the Diversity Institute. Building on his experience, observations and studies he developed a practical tool to resolve differences between people which is now successfully applied by many of his clients. Good things come out of good relationships on a personal and business level.
"I am passionate about my rock band and writing music. I am also passionate about business and creating a work environment that allows people to find fulfillment in their work and that allows businesses to grow. There are many connections between a band playing a good show and a high performing team. Everyone brings in their unique skills, gives their best, collaborates, and thrives to achieve a common goal.”