Use Homeopathy for family and friends in everyday situations - natural, effective and rapid results without side effects.
An introduction to the principles of Homeopathic medicine, with a focus on the administration of Homeopathic Remedies in First Aid - on the sports field, accidental mishaps and travel scenarios, among others.
Homeopathy is a unique system of medicine used by millions worldwide in both acute and chronic disease; assisting and strengthening the body's healing processes with non-toxic preparations. First Aid prescribing with Homeopathy is relatively simple once your powers of observation are engaged, invaluable om aiding and supporting recovery from numerous kinds of trauma.
Choosing to use Homeopathy is a significant lifestyle choice, reaching into the deeper questions of what is health and disease, by recognising the interconnectedness of ourselves with the wider environment.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Homeopathy and its use in every day First Aid situations
- Recognise in which situations a Homeopathic remedy is applicable
- Distinguish basic characteristics of 25 Homeopathic remedies
- Have confidence in assessing which Homeopathic remedy is indicated and how to prescribe
- Take away a sample bottle of Arnica
Presenter: Pauline Wilson