Member Sheds Open Day - come and enjoy a picnic on the Village Green.
Model trains operating.
Family Friendly Day Out - A great place to go and spend the day and a picnic on the Village Green.
Higgins Heritage Park is a family of working museums of heritage and living history activities of our forefathers including:
- Bush railway jigger rides around the park perimeter
- Vintage small engines, machinery & tractors
- The Rural Life Museum
- Historic Transport Museum with vintage trucks & associated vehicles
- Pigeon Valley Steam Machinery Museum of steam engines & steam machinery
- Rover Car Club with its headquarters in an old garage with vintage petrol pumps.
- Army Group Centre who provide living history displays & equipment
- The Ray Win Collection of Jowett vehicles & speedway bikes
- The Harry Holmwood Memorial Museum
- A vintage sawmill,
- Vintage Chainsaws & early logging collection
- The Golden Downs Forestry Hut