Let us take you back to the 1930s to celebrate the spirit of rembetiko, the Greek 'blues'.
Enjoy a total Greek experience, including:
- three-course traditional Greek dinner menu, prepared by Taste Greece;
- cash bar with quality Greek wines, beers, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages;
- live music by Sounds of Greece & Friends, including bouzouki and baglama;
- traditional Greek dancing floor show by the Athena Dance Group in full costume;
- spectacular belly-dancing floor show by Tais-Arabellas Bellydance.
Join in the fun! We'll show you some simple dance steps to get you dancing like a Greek!
Get in the groove by dressing in 1930s style - sharp suits, waistcoats, hats and braces for the men; and flamboyant hair, hats and elegant dresses for the women. Prizes will be awarded for best dressed man, woman and couple, and most impressive moustache!
All proceeds go to Harbour Hospice services in the Hibiscus Coast community. The inaugural Greek Extravaganza sold out 6 weeks before the event. Secure your tickets today to avoid disappointment.
$70 per ticket or $650 for a table of 10.
A fun and simple option for your workplace end-of-year or Christmas function.
If you are part of a group, please buy all your group's tickets together to ensure you are seated at the same table.