Reintroducing a classic throwback, the Splash for Cash is a good old swimming race. Yes, it’ll be bloody cold but hey - you could win a wad of cash and reign supreme as a champion. No wetsuits or rash vests allowed, so you can brave the cold in your budgie smugglers if you want! We won’t keep you in the cold for too long, but we would always suggest heading to the warming tent post swim for a blanket and a cuddle. Our team will be prepped with some free hugs.
The classic Splash for Cash - you know you want to.
Conditions of Entry
• All entrants must be 18 years or over
• Attendance at the safety briefing is a condition of entry. Any competitor missing the safety briefing will not be permitted to compete.
• Competitors must be able to swim at least 50 metres
• Competitors must bring own towels and warm clothes post event
• No alcohol
• You must swim the correct course or you will be disqualified
• No wetsuits or rash vests allowed