4 spots left!
If you’re a Hawke’s Bay business selling products or services and you’re ready to dip your toes into Facebook advertising, this workshop is for you!
This session will cover:
- The difference between creating an advertising campaign and ‘Boosting’ a post
- How to navigate the Facebook Ad Manager platform
- How to set up a Facebook pixel to install on your website
- How to use the Facebook pixel data to create custom audiences
- The differences between cold and warm audiences and how to create each
- Understanding the different places you can choose for your ads to appear including on Instagram
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create an audience based on attributes, interests, behaviours and/or activity
- Choose an objective for your advertising campaign
- Select the places you want the advertisement to appear
- Understand what makes a great Facebook advertisement
- Launch and monitor a Facebook advertising campaign
This session will include a range of ad examples and hands-on support - make sure to bring your laptop!
Spaces are limited. I will be working with a small group to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to get their first Facebook advertising campaign launched before they leave!
If you would prefer to be sent an invoice, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This Workshop is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz.