- Free Fees Information
- Watch Barista's at work
- Join in making a cocktail
- Tour of the school
Come and enjoy a free coffee or a hot chocolate.
Level 3 Certificate; Foundations of cookery
March 4th, 2019. Only 16 spaces available.
All of you home cooks, future master chefs, or even those heading off on an O.E., this is the course for you!
A short 18 weeks and you'll gain the skills to make these dishes:
- Braised onion tart with mesclun salad
- Seared beef sirloin with parsley butter
- Gazpacho with garlic croutons
- Eggs Benedict with crispy bacon
- Chocolate brownie
- Pan-seared snapper with roast red pepper salsa
- Thai rice pudding with coconut and lemongrass
Level 4 Food and Beverage
6 qualifications gained in 16 weeks.
- New Zealand Certificate in Food & Beverage Level 4
- NZSFW Certificate in Wine
- WSET Level 1 Wine
- WSET Level 2 Spirits
- Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ)
- Food Safety Unit Standards
Great experience before heading overseas on a gap year or making your way in NZ's thriving hospitality industry.