After the amazing success of our last event we have decided to widen our subject matter and try and cater to a few demographics we have noticed that are trying to get into a property, this event will be on "property buying", the tips and the tricks and how you can get into your first home faster, buy your first investment sooner or even help those who want to help their children buy a property.
The event will be broken into three segments:
- First Home Buyers and how to use your KiwiSaver to buy a property
- First time investors, how you may be able to buy without spending a single cent if you already own a home
- Parents helping children into their first homes and the options around this
We can tell you how to:
- Use KiwiSaver as your deposit
- Buy with a low deposit
- Get up to $20,000 from the government
- Reduce debts
- Get into your first home
- Buy an investment without spending a dollar
- Use your equity in your home to help your kids
- How an investment may be the best way to plan for your retirement
Guest Speakers on the night:
- Andrew Yeoman - Director of Atlas Property and Yeoman Homes who will explain how he got to where he is today using property
- Arthur Parker Ramani - Director of Just Cover and Just Mortgages who will explain how you can use your KiwiSaver to buy and how you may be able to help your kids
- Clark Valmont - Director of Vault Capital, will be hosting the event and answering your questions on how we can help you sooner.
Doors open at 6:00pm - event starts at 6:30pm
We are located at the Anglesea Motel & Conference Centre, 36 Liverpool St, Hamilton Central, on the 26th of June.