Listen - Learn - Share - Network.
Join us for the inaugural Women and Gender Minorities in Coffee event
Tickets: $30pp (all proceeds going towards supporting diversity in the coffee industry. For unwaged concessions, flick us an email!)
10:00am - 10:45am - Demonstration Stations
Learn from the best! Visit a range of demonstration stations to learn more about coffee. Whether you're new to the wonderful world of coffee, or already know a lot, this is your chance to network and learn something new. Each demonstration will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Take a tour of John Burton Ltd's coffee warehouse
- Order you coffee in New Zealand Sign Language
- Always wondered how to make the perfect plunger?
- Try your hand at latte art and learn more about milk alternatives
- Have a go at cupping
- Ever considered how coffee is roasted? See a roaster in action
10:50am - 11:30am - Panel: Women and Gender Minorities in Coffee
During this panel you'll hear from our friends at origin, as well as our very own Alice Burton, Claire Matheson, Jessica Sanders, and Christina Fuzaro, as we discuss the work of women and gender minorities in the global coffee industry.
*This event is open to everyone.
Proceeds from this event will go towards supporting The Lucy Foundation promote inclusion, diversity and access in the global coffee industry.