It's the perfect pre-rugby show. For the first time ever: comedy in a bar. But it's not just any old decent comedy. How about some extremely good as hell comedy?
This Labour Weekend you've got no work so why not spend an hour and change with some of NZ's best young award winning comics? They'll make you laugh or at least give you a great excuse to drink.
Travelling all the way from Auckland are some great comedians you should know:
- Josiah Day (RAW National Finalist, NZ Comedy Guild Best Newcomer)
- Matthew Fleet (2019 NZ Comedy Festival)
- Jonathan Falconer (USA, Wiseguys Comedy)
- Jack Ansett (KFC, The Project Warmup)
- Chester Jerrat (Class Comedians Winner, NZCG Best Newcomer Nominee)
- Angel Jordan (as seen on the 2019 NZ Comedy Gala & Roast Battle)
- and Renee Church (loved by her mother and one and all)
Show starts 7:30pm sharp, ends before rugby. R18.
$12 on Eventfinda w/ $8 early birds!