eResearch NZ 2019 is gathering researchers across domains and communities who are exploring or innovating the ways digital tools can advance research outcomes in NZ and internationally.
eResearch NZ 2019 aims to:
- showcase innovative work-in-progress or recent project results where digital tools were applied
- highlight current and emerging research priorities, trends, and best practices which eResearch supports
- provide researchers with opportunities for skills training, professional development, and mentoring in digital research methods and tools
- draw experience and inspiration from research programs and projects in other regions
- build communities of practice that foster and support collaboration and knowledge-sharing within and beyond NZ’s research sector
eResearch NZ 2019 is currently accepting submissions for:
- lightning talks
- workshops / tutorials / demos
- Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions
- ....or other creative formats -- suggestions welcome!
Abstracts are due by 30 November, 11:59 pm NZT.
For more information, including an abstract template, visit:
For event updates, follow @eResearchNZ on Twitter or visit the event website.