This retreat is a truly Spiritual way to celebrate the inner beauty of Easter. Following a meal served on arrival - giving time for everyone to get to know each other - the retreat is held in the silence, giving plenty of time for meditation, thinking, relaxing and getting in touch with the inner Self. The silence ends at breakfast on Easter Monday.
Coming on a silent retreat at the Centre is a unique opportunity to get away from the material hurly-burly of the world, to re-balance and connect with the inner Self. It is suitable and for both first-time and experienced retreatants.
While on retreat you can enjoy:
- The Peace of Pure Meditation - we have morning and evening meditation and a beautiful meditation room available at other times.
- An Easter Satsanga, (A Spiritual Celebration followed by Meditation), on Easter Sunday.
- Comfortable private rooms with garden views, twin share is available on request.
- Delicious, fresh and simple food offered buffet-style - salads, grains, soup and rolls, yoghurt, fruit and biscuits.
- You are welcome to practise gentle yoga on a private deck with garden views, mats can be provided or bring your own.
- Spiritual books, which we have on sale.
- Gentle walks from the Centre grounds (maps available).
- Rest, recuperation and inner refreshment in the Peace of the Centre.
- A comfortable lounge with a fireplace.
- A bath with salts and lavender oil.
- There is always someone on hand to help if you need anything.
What are the benefits of coming on a Silent Retreat?
- Recharge and rest.
- Connect with the spiritual.
- Hear your inner voice - listen to your inner wisdom, clear blocks, develop creativity, connect with inspiration.
Who comes on silent retreats?
Everyone! All ages from 18 to 90 and from all backgrounds and cultures.
Costs include full board in a single or shared room.
Do I have to follow a religion or spiritual path to come on a Silent Retreat?
No. People from all paths come - including Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Humanists, Atheists and Agnostics. Love and Peace are universal and are within all of us. Why not come - and connect with your true self?
You are very welcome to get in touch to ask questions, you may email through the website or call on 09 817 8738 or 021 902 807.