This Easter head to Auckland Fish Market and make the most of your staycation.
Staying in Auckland doesn’t mean staying in the house. Head down to Wynyard Quarter and eat, drink and see friends and family. The perfect spot for date nights, long lunches, seafood feasts and we’ve even got your kids covered. Let the kids run around Silo park and then bring them in for fresh, healthy kai.
Plus balloon making, chocolate fish daily and face painting. Or for the slightly older ones, why not enroll them in cooking classes at the seafood school? So head down for drinks specials, happy hour and make the last of the summer sun in our buzzing courtyard with incredible food from our eight eateries.
It’s all happening this Easter at the one and only Auckland Fish Market.
- AFM open every every day during Easter - from 7am til late, food traders from 11am
- Kids menus - all day, every day
- Chocolate fish and activity worksheet for the kids - all day, every day
- No public holiday surcharge - Good Friday, Easter Monday and Anzac Day
- Kids Cooking Classes at the AFM Seafood School: Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th and Wednesday 24th April go to www.aucklandseafoodschool.co.nz for more details
- Kids face painting: Sunday, 21st and 28th April
- Balloon making: Saturday, 20th and 27th April