E-commerce: Starting an Online Business
Build a profitable online business as you learn more about e-commerce and drop shipping, wholesale product sourcing, marketing strategies and technical set-up.
The focus will be on building an online business from scratch that could become a healthy side income or full-time job. The model will be “drop shipping” where the online business owner can sell physical products without holding inventory. When the purchase is made, the online business owner can source that item wholesale and have it shipped directly to the customer.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Research products that are selling very well already online
- Build a fully-customised online store (no coding required) to sell your product
- Understand fundamental marketing channels to advertise your store online
- Scale online sales to increase revenue and profit
- Describe how to outsource/hire a team of workers to outsource your business
- Create a loyal brand in e-commerce
Bring notepad, pen and your laptop (if you have one). You need to know how to use a computer and the Internet.
Presenter: Felix Page