Ever wanted to learn to draw or paint? Drawing and painting is something anyone can learn and it's much easier than you may think! This class introduces you to all the basic essentials you will need in a friendly, encouraging environment that will allow you to develop your creative potential in a variety of media.
You are welcome to pursue individual projects within the class, if you prefer. For the first class, bring a drawing pad and HB pencil.
Especially suitable for beginners or those who wish to expand their existing skill set and creativity. This class would also be very helpful for tertiary and high school students who wish to advance their abilities.
- Explore a variety of drawing techniques and various media
- Develop painting techniques and skills
- Do exercises to increase your drawing/painting skills
- Experiment and enjoy your work!
Objectives: Gain confidence with use of a variety of drawing media and how to use paint boldly!
You will have developed confidence in drawing and the use of paint, working in both wet and dry drawing media through creative exploration.
Materials cost: Dependent on your project.
- Note: Pencils and drawing pad only needed for the first class
- 1 x small bottle black drawing ink
- Acrylic paint set
- Brushes (various sizes)
- 6B and HB drawing pencil and eraser, drawing pad
- 2 x A1 card
This class is held in the Taylor building, on the second floor, room T2.27.