The amount and type of carbohydrate you eat affects your blood glucose levels. A basic awareness of your carbohydrate intake can help you better manage your diabetes and health.
Do you have diabetes and struggle to manage your Blood Glucose Levels?
Do you ever ask yourself "can I eat this"?
Do you know someone with diabetes and wonder what foods are appropriate for them?
If so, this is the course for you.
- Help you understand what carbohydrates are and how they effect your Blood Glucose Levels.
- Teach you how to measure the carbohydrates you eat.
- Show you how to read labels for carbohydrate quantity and quality.
- Inform you about the Glycaemic Index
- Provide you with resources, information, and the confidence to learn more.
Please register via our website https://www.diabetestrust.org.nz/book-online or phone 06 357 5992.