Delivered by Anne Casey from Marketing Minds who has 20 years experience, which is for any business to grow and also new product awareness.
In this practical four (4) week workshop series for two (2) hours per week, we guide you through how to complete an effective marketing trend, price and competitor analysis as well as to define your target market.
With this information we then help you understand your brand position, unique sales points and key messages as well as how these are tailorable to your particular market audience.
We cover multiple marketing channels including digital media, social media, public relations (PR) and any other specific mediums ideal for your business relative to your resources as well as capacity.
Finally, we develop your succinct marketing plan for 12 months and this includes your marketing method to guide your effort as well as an external communication plan that you will be able to use to grow your sales revenue.
This marketing workshop group format also ensures capability support from other people in business, which maintains an innovative and collegial atmosphere to thoroughly canvas your specific marketing requirement for maximum return on investment.
- Reach your definitive audience through appropriate channels
- Position or reposition your brand with unique sales points and key messages
- Marketing plan for 12 months to deliver your overall business goals
- Communication plan to guide what your message is, how often to communicate it and specific channels
Workshop One; Saturday 18 May 2019, 10:30am – 12:30pm (2 hours)
- Research, competitors, pricing, industry influences and messages
- Target market defining; primary and secondary targets and segmenting according to functions. For example, decision makers and influencers
- Define your goals, brand values, your strengths and weaknesses as well as your product features and benefits
Complete research and target market evaluation after first workshop by yourself before second workshop (**crucial**).
Workshop Two; Sunday 19 May 2019, 10:30am – 12:30pm (2 hours)
- Based on findings; develop market positioning, your product unique selling points and overarching brand messages
- This will align your offering to market opportunities
- For target segments to identify customer journey, triggers and wants
- Map and refine key messages to customer journey for various target audience segments
Post workshop preparation is to complete your customer segment table and match it to key messages.
Workshop Three; Saturday 25 May 2019, 10:30am – 12:30pm (2 hours)
- Learn about channel; what they are good for, if they are suitable for your offering and target audience, how much effort is required and which channels to focus on base on your capabilities and resource
- Direct selling
- Digital including search engine optimisation (SEO), Google Ads
- Public relations (PR) and media statements
- Social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and WeChat
- Digital billboard and advertisement
- Any channels specifically relevant for your business and product
Post workshop preparation is to complete your target audience table and match them to market channels. Consolidate channels and tweak messages to create efficiencies.
Workshop Four; Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:30am – 12:30pm (2 hours)
- Create precise 12 month marketing plan to achieve your goals
- Create marketing method for your business reference point
- Create communication plan to be used for regular marketing implementation (marketing calendar)
For any initial questions and clarification, welcome to call 022 524 8590 or send message via Facebook as well as email: email@example.com