This is a no bullsh*t workshop for team leaders and managers. Deal with non-performers, deal with people you don't like, deal with impossible targets, deal with knocking a team into shape that is all over the place. You are the manager, so deal with it!
- You have already a good idea of how to get things done in the team but some stuff keeps blowing up.
- Put the issues on the table and come out with solutions.
- Don't come to this workshop if you are not prepared to go the hard yards.
- Come only if you feel strongly that you can do better and that your team can do better.
- Change is tough, are you tough enough to deal with it?
Bonus: 1 hour free individual coaching session
- Onsite parking available
- Follow sign at the external staircase to level one (next to the indoor pool), please email me if you cannot take stairs.
- Lunch provided
For any questions please email: Stefan@diversityinstitute.co.nz
You find more information on our website:
About the facilitator:
Stefan Doll (CMHRINZ, MBA), Registered Psychologist in Germany, HR and Diversity Consultant & Coach.
Stefan has 20 years of experience as a human resources manager, trainer and consultant in Europe and New Zealand in the FMCG industry, manufacturing, local government and professional services. His degrees in industrial psychology (Germany) and MBA (UK) laid the foundation for many successfully resolved people challenges in a business context. His passion for leadership and thriving organisational cultures resulted in advising the European headquarters of BP on learning and development programmes before he came to New Zealand in 2003.
Stefan is a published author and co-founder of the Diversity Institute. Building on his experience, observations and studies he developed a practical tool to resolve differences between people which is now successfully applied by many of his clients. Good things come out of good relationships on a personal and business level.
"I am passionate about my rock band and writing music. I am also passionate about business and creating a work environment that allows people to find fulfilment in their work and that allows businesses to grow. There are many connections between a band playing a good show and a high performing team. Everyone brings in their unique skills, gives their best, collaborates, and thrives to achieve a common goal.”