The D1NZ National Drifting Championship comes to Manuwatu on April 26 & 27 2019. Brought to you by Mimico Machinery, the 2019 Grand Finale of the D1NZ Pro & Pro-Sport series is where the fight all comes to a head.
The fast-flowing tarmac track sees high speed, high gears and high stakes as the final shot at the Championship Crown will take place over 2 days, Friday & Saturday.
Gates open at 11:00am both days.
Friday - Practice day, Qualifying from 2.30pm
Saturday - Competition Day, Pro-Sport Battles from 11am, Pro Battles from 1.00pm
Ticket options - Tickets purchased online (available before the event only) are more cost effective than at the gate.
Early bird tickets available for a limited time!
- Friday Adult $15.00 if purchased online (aged 15 and over) – $20.00 At the Gate
- Saturday Adult $25.00 if purchased online (aged 15 and over) – $30.00 At the Gate
- Fri & Sat Pass Adult (aged 15 and over, no Pit Access) $40.00 – $50.00 At the Gate
- Fri & Sat Pass Adult (aged 15 and over, with Pit Access) $50.00 – $60.00 At the Gate
- Family Pass Friday General Admission (2 Adults & 3 Children under 15 years) $50.00 – $60.00 At the Gate
- Family Pass Saturday General Admission (2 Adults & 3 Children under 15 years) $65.00 – $75.00 At the Gate
- Child General Admission, Friday or Saturday (aged 8 - 14 years) $10.00 each day - same price at gate
- Children under 7 free (General Admission areas only, excludes VIP & Pit-Access)
Note - Children aged under 15 years need to be accompanied by an adult
VIP Pass $150.00 – Includes Friday & Saturday access to VIP lounge, pit passes, VIP host with lunch & beverages on the Saturday only.
Pit Access $15.00 for Saturday (Covered footwear is required for Pit entry on the day)